Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mother's Day 2009







Mother's Day this year I could not help but be overly emotional. I had just given birth to my third healthy bouncing baby boy about 2 months before, along with being blessed with the two other happy, healthy baby boys, Cameron and Bryson. I have to be honest, I never would have thought Doug and I would have three children (he only wanted one when we first got married!). And I NEVER would have imagined being the mother of THREE baby boys! But, now that it is what it is, I cannot imagine life being any different. I cannot imagine not having Noah in our family. It is like I feel complete now, like we were always meant to be a family of five. I could not be happier with the way things have happened for me and Doug. We are truly very blessed to have these three happy healthy baby boys in our home.



1 comment:

Emily said...

So Cute!! Cameron is wearing Pink! WOW! Did you make him wear pink?