Friday, August 21, 2009

So much can happen in one year......

Well it seems like to me that all of my friends are doing the Facebook thing these days. I still have not perfected Facebook, so I thought I could at least update our family blog instead!



My last blog posting was a little over a year ago. Even I could not believe that I have not kept up with it! Then I remember what has gone on in our lives over the past year...



So, let's just do a quick recap.... over the past year the Koehler family has made lots of changes and memories! We added a guinea pig to our family, a fish to our family, and most importantly... we added Baby Noah to our family!!!!!!!! Yes, the Koehler family of four became the Koehler family of FIVE in March of this year. So, what a big difference in our family from my last blog posting to today.



I think I will post a few random things here and there just to catch up to present day...



Enjoy!

No comments: