Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another "Bryson said" moment...

So, the other day Bryson and I were downstairs, just the two of us while Cameron was playing with a neighbor and Noah was napping. I was doing the normal "house chores" and taking laundry out of the dryer to fold while Bryson walked around aimlessly looking for something to do. He started the "mommy, I don't have anything to do, I'm bored" complaint in the ultimate of whiny voices! (Is that even a word, "whiny??) Anyway, he kept saying "Mommy, I don't know what to do, I don't have anybody to play with....etc...." So, I said "Well, Bryson, I don't know what to tell you. Just think of something you can do for a few more minutes until I am finished with the laundry."

He then walked away from me, and in the most matter of fact voice said, "Ok, I guess I'll just practice standing on my head!"

I think I actually almost peed in my pants from laughing so hard!!!!!

No comments: