Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The first.......


As a mother there are so many "firsts" in the world we share with our little ones. The first bath, first tooth, first word, first step, first birthday and on and on. Yesterday our little Noah had another of his "firsts........"

Noah's first haircut!
Yes, I swore I would not do it until after his first birthday, but I gave in. Doug has been talking about doing this for weeks now. Noah did have quite the head of hair to be only 11 months old, I must admit. But I loved it. That fine little baby hair. However, when it started to look like a sheepdog over his eyes, I thought Doug might be right this time. We did not do the other two boys until after the first birthday, but they needed it before then too. What is it with my children and heads full of hair??!!

Catching the first locks for Mommy for the scrapbook...

I have to say, Noah did remarkable considering it was the first time scissors had been close to his head. The first few minutes he did not move. Then he got a little "upset." But, then, he settled right down and you can see the "after moment!"

2 comments:

Mandy said...

What a handsome boy with a handsome new haircut! :)

Unknown said...

He is so cute! Can't wait for his Birthday Party!