Saturday, March 13, 2010

Our baby boy is one!


Today is Noah's very first birthday! It is so hard for me to believe that just one year ago today Doug and I were in the hospital with the arrival of our third bouncing baby boy! It just does not seem like it should be a year ago! Noah has been a complete joy and I truly feel our family is complete having him around. Life is never dull (or quiet!) at the Koehler house that's for sure. But, every moment is a memory that I will cherish for the rest of my life.
Today we celebrated with friends and family for Noah's birthday. I will post about the party later, but for now, I am off to rest after a lots of party planning!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE NOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your party is so dang adorable!!! I am so crushing on the felt party hats and elephants with the favor box cookies! Fantastic job! (and super cute family ;o)

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration