Tuesday, June 29, 2010

preview...



It's time! Our annual family beach photos!!! Everyone knows my love of photography and everyone knows my love of BEACH photography! I love beach photos of any kind.... whether it is my family, your family, sailboats, sunsets, lighthouses (my FAV!) or sea turtles, I love beach photos! So, about 3 weeks ago, we headed to Carolina Beach to do a photo session on the beach with Anna Creissen of Anna Creissen Photography(she was fantastic to work with). I thought I had planned everything to a "t." We were doing photos early in the summer so it would not be too hot.... I tried to think "outside my box" and do some summer colored clothing......and the boys were not too "shabby" in the haircut department. Well, that first item I mentioned.... early in the summer... not too hot...... well, I do not think hell could have been any hotter the day we decided to do photos! It was crazy hot! Even poor little Noah was sweating! Needless to say, we were not all looking our best for Ms. Anna!

So, these two photos are a little preview! I will see the rest of our proofs tomorrow! I am excited to see them, however, disappointed about the heat and humidity that day so I am trying to "look past that aspect." But, Anna had some great ideas for photos like doing several on the boardwalk at Carolina beach with the bright colors and then letting the kids put on swimsuits and actually swim in the ocean while she took photos! They completely forgot she was photographing them, so those shots could be really cute! We'll see tomorrow.......!

1 comment: