Monday, October 4, 2010

i give up.... finally!



Ok, I love to blog! And I LOVE my iMac! But, I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to import a photo slideshow that I created on my iMac to this blog post! As I mentioned earlier, I took over 400 photos in Florida. I took several days the week we returned to go through them and edit them. I was very pleased with how they all turned out! It is very hard, ok impossible, to get "picture perfect" shots in Disney without people in the background! Nonetheless, I was very happy with our vacation photos. So pleased, that I wanted to share this as a blog post in slideshow format. But, I cannot figure it out!

So.... I experimented a bit with flickr.com, a site I am not familiar with at all. Anyway, since I wanted to share our photos, I used flickr.com instead of making the longest blog post in history! You can go to this site and see at least part of the slideshow (which I love because of the music background!). But, it would not upload the entire thing!! So, if you go to this site, you can see the entire photo album! Which ended up being only 142 photos long!!!

PS.... Steph "K," I wanted to tell you that the "Dimes for Disney" jar contained about $105! So, the boys got a little over fifty bucks each to spend as they wished!!! Thanks for your guess!! :)


*And if anyone has any pointers about blogging an iMac iPhoto slideshow, please share!!! Or, if anyone knows how to do "collage" style photos in blogger... please share! I cannot figure that out either!!

1 comment:

hrabalais said...

Love the photos!!! Looks like you guys had a blast. Makes me sort of want to go back, but I'm so addicted to cruising! Hmmm...