Wednesday, December 8, 2010

a few favorite things...

Well, Oprah had her very last "Oprah's Favorite Things" show a few weeks ago and it was amazing! I actually teared up watching the audience react when they found out they were on that show! It is amazing to see what she shares with the audience as a favorite thing.

While this post may not bring quite the same reaction, I thought I would share a little list of my "favorite" items of 2010. If you are still holiday shopping perhaps this may give you some inspiration!



So cute if you are hosting any kind of holiday party this season. Cupcake toppers! Easy to use and they make such a statement on a homemade or store bought cupcake!
www.etsy.com/listing/62002750/6-snowman-cupcake-toppers-for-christmas




I found these camera straps on Etsy one day and just loved them! Definitely on my Christmas list since we got a new camera earlier this fall. There are several different patterns/designs to choose from.
www.etsy.com/listing/62696325/walkabout-ruffled-dslr-camera-strap


Ok,I'll be honest, these were on my Christmas list, but I already ordered one! The perfect little way to keep a stylish notepad in your purse or diaper bag!
www.etsy.com/listing/60699851/nice-organized-genius-notepad-set


Everyone is into recycling these days and these bags are a great way to cut down on using plastic or paper bags. And, you can have your monogram put on it!!


www.etsy.com/listing/56218621/green-trellis-market-bag





I have blogged about these soaps and this company before, but I just had to one more time. I LOVE their products and LOVE their packaging just as much! So, if you just need pretty soaps or lotions to "display" in a powder room, or you want a great eco-friendly soap or lotion for the bath, PiperTate is the place!

www.etsy.com/shop/pipertate

No comments: