Tuesday, July 5, 2011

images from new york

















As I mentioned in the last post, I really did enjoy my girls weekend trip to New York... even though it started off a bit "rocky!" While I enjoyed many parts of New York, I have to admit I could not live there! I have always considered myself the kind of girl that could live in a big city like that. I was wrong! At least, I could not live right in the heart of New York City. It was just a bit too dirty, too crowded, too smelly, and not quite "green" enough for me.... oh, and did I mention too dirty!?

However, I really enjoyed our Broadway show! Wicked was "wicked!" I REALLY enjoyed Fifth Avenue! I thoroughly enjoyed our Harbor Cruise! Beautiful! And, I really enjoyed Central Park and our meals!!!!! I had the best creme brulee I think I have ever had - hands down! So, New York, I may think you are a bit dirty and smelly, but you do have the best food and the best shopping!!!

Thank you for a great early 40th birthday celebration weekend girls! Looking forward to our next weekend getaway!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your photos really touched me. New York has a special place in my heart. Glad you had fun and Happy Birthday!