Monday, August 8, 2011

it's in the bag!

Along with my LOVE of paper, I must admit I am a "bag" junkie!  Some people have an addiction to shoes... well, I guess mine is an addiction to a good bag.  Not necessarily like a good Kate Spade bag (although I LOVE those!), but a good tote bag too!

Here's a few on my list right now....

A taste of preppy.  I am a huge fan of Vineyard Vines and I love these bags.  Their classic tote comes with varying prints along the top depending on the season.  Love!



I do not have one of these yet... but I am hoping!  This collection from Garnet Hill has three pieces, the rolling bag, a weekender bag and the smaller make up bag.  Such fun prints!  The weekender is my favorite!



I stumbled upon this Etsy shop one day and immediately loved her style.  This bag is my favorite one she does - the perfect bag for almost any need!


And, finally, my favorite of favorites! I ordered my first Scout bag last week.  I am sure I am the last one to know about these bags, but they are fantastic!  Absolute perfection for moms because they wipe clean!  Can you say, "yes please?!"  Bungalow sells every Scout bag made.  You can see the different prints before you actually purchase and there are too many sizes and styles to mention!

Happy shopping for your perfect bag!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw some really cute kid's clothes at the new Vineyard Vine's outlet in Mebane!