Monday, September 7, 2009

Green peas please!

As some of you know and from a previous blog post, we started Noah on rice cereal about 2 or so weeks ago. The first few times, he did not seem to like it. Then the next two or three times, it seemed better. I guess he was just starving to death at those times, because for the past week or so I have had to basically force him to eat rice cereal. So, over the weekend, Doug and I decided to try a veggie. We decided to start with green peas. And the attached video posted shows the rest of this story. Just hit the play button and turn up your volume slightly!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

That is hilarious! Apparently Noah really likes the peas! :) I love it! He's so cute...

Steph said...

TOO CUTE!!!! :)

Emily said...

Too Cute!!!!!!!! :] He always Smiles at me. That is such a great smile.