Tuesday, October 20, 2009

baby Miller's first blog photo!

So, here he is... baby Miller! His first blog photo! Shown here with his mommy, who, by the way, looks great for just delivering an almost 10 pound baby!! Speaking of that.... there seems to have been some confusion at the hospital about how much baby Miller actually weighed at birth. In my previous post about his arrival, I said 10lbs, 9oz. According to updated news yesterday from Jay and Laura, the scale was "off" in the delivery room and when they weighed him again, he only weighed 9 pounds, 6 ounces. Now, I say "only" 9 pounds 6 ounces, but to me that is still something Laura should be very proud of! She deserves a badge of honor for that delivery! No C-section, by the way! Nonetheless, baby Miller is absolutely precious and Jay and Laura are now the proud parents another bouncing baby boy! Our family is just full of boys!!
PS, speaking of boys, I did hear some news yesterday that my cousin who is pregnant is having a girl!!! So, baby Miller will have a girl cousin very close in age to play with at family dinners!

No comments: