Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Bryson!


Yesterday was Bryson's 4th birthday! It is still so hard for me to believe that Bryson is actually 4 years old!!! Sometimes, it seems like yesterday that I was pregnant with Bryson, or was that Noah??!! OK, I do get the boys a little confused sometimes... three kids, what do you expect?!
Bryson had a very special day. It started for him with a special birthday breakfast with chocolate doughnut holes and scrambled eggs and a few presents at his plate. Then, he had a special party with his preschool friends, with chocolate cookies and bananas (there is a severe peanut allergy in his classroom!). Then, we finished his day with Bryson picking his own dinner menu and a few presents. So, as you can imagine, we had ravioli, birthday cake, cookie dough (a favorite in our house!), and some M&Ms! Life is good! Happy Birthday my sweet Bryson! I love you!
The big party is tomorrow! Photos to come later!

No comments: