Friday, October 16, 2009

Game Day

It's Friday night.. time to get caught up on the posts I did not get to from last weekend before this weekend starts!
So, in honor of another college football weekend starting tomorrow.... this photo I just had to share of my two handsome men last Saturday just before the UNC/Georgia Southern game in Chapel Hill. They just looked so handsome and dapper in their Carolina blue, that I could not resist one quick photo before I dropped them off on Franklin Street to head over to the game. UNC won the game.. Go Heels! And I think now that Cameron is a little older, he enjoyed this game and enjoyed sitting with his uncle and Granddaddy learning all about Carolina football! Who knows, one day he might be going to Carolina football games with his own son!! Wow, did I just write that?!
PS - UNC does not play this weekend due to a Thursday night game coming this week, October 22nd, against Florida State. GO HEELS!!!!

No comments: