Saturday, October 10, 2009

This morning Bryson said...

So, I just had to share this little "funny" at our house this morning. Last night I had dinner with a very good friend of mine (great dinner and yummy dessert Carolyn!). I left before the boys went to bed so they were able to say good-bye and understood that "Mommy was going out." Anyway, this morning I woke up and about the same time Bryson was coming down the stairs after waking up too. He was half way down the stairs when he looked at me with his cute little pj's on and complete "bed head hair do" and said in a sleepy little voice "Whew... Mommy I missed you, I'm glad you are back!" It was like I had been on a week long vacation, not just dinner out. It was such a sweet way to be greeted first thing this morning!
PS. The boys and I decided that we all needed a "Mommy and the boys day" today. So, we left this morning and drove to the beach for the day! Photos of that adventure to come later!

No comments: