Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am thankful for....


**photo courtesy of Melissa Tsao, thanks Melissa!**

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I truly hope that each and every one of you has a very special Thanksgiving with your friends and family. I know this one will be extra special for our family this year because it will be Noah's first Thanksgiving! But, really, every year should be special for everyone. It should be a time to reflect on all that we have and all that we are grateful for in life. Along with many other things, this photo shows what I am thankful for and celebrate every day!

Happy Turkey Day!

1 comment:

TheMorrisFamily said...

Jenn,
Funny how I was looking at Melissa's site and saw your son (who I met that one afternoon I worked for Dr. Taylor and he was talking about how much he loved photography). It made me laugh since you had seen my newborn pictures before we met :). Your pictures turned out great! I am so glad you decided to try Melissa and you liked her as much as I do. You have a beautiful family!
Tell Dr. Taylor and the staff I said hello!

Cammie Morris