Friday, December 11, 2009

Another favorite Etsy shop to share




Some of you may have noticed this little shop (and blog) in my "blogs that I follow" list. BUT, in case you have not, I have to share! It is an Etsy vendor, actually one of the first ones I "discovered" about 6 or 9 months ago. I just love her stuff - love it! And, if you need anything customized, she is very easy to work with. The first item I ordered was a personalized print for Noah's room. When the package was delivered I was blown away by the detail she put into the presentation! And you know how I am about presentation! Just so nicely packaged. I will warn you though, Sarah (the owner) is due to have baby #2 next month. So, she will close up shop for a few weeks until she is settled. But, if you need anything for holiday gifts, she is "open" until December 13th... so hurry!

No comments: