Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa... all I want for Christmas is...


So, Noah's "theme" song this Christmas... his first Christmas.... will be "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, my two front teeth!" Yes, we officially have a lower tooth just breaking through the gum! My mom and I thought we noticed something last weekend, but now, I am sure there is a white spot showing. We may have a lower front tooth by Christmas morning!!!! The other two boys got their first teeth at about 9 months too, Cameron maybe even closer to ten! They are all late teethers! So, Noah turns 9 months tomorrow and he is right on cue for teeth! So, our Christmas morning photos may not be "gummy smiles," they may be "toothy grins!"

***Noah's above Santa hat photo curteousy of our fantastic photographer's blog, Meliss Tsao***

No comments: