Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New discovery!




Ok, I was going to try and do a little something "fun" like I did sharing Thanksgiving recipes leading up to Thanksgiving! But, like most of us, life is too busy this time of the year to really "commit" to trying to do this daily... but I will give it my best shot!
So, today I am sharing this site I discovered through Etsy (many of you know my LOVE for so many vendors on Etsy!). This site has THE cutest notecards and personalized plates. Ironically, she is also the mother of three young boys! I have already placed a rather large order with her yesterday. (Hopefully the recipients of the gifts I ordered will not be reading this post and see photos of what they might be getting!)
Enjoy shopping.... I think we are down to 17 days until the the jolly man in the red suit comes!

No comments: