Monday, December 7, 2009

Finally...


Okay... finally it is beginning to look a little more like Christmas at our house! We bought our tree a week ago and life has been so crazy with Doug working nights and me out of town, that we had not even gotten it in the house until last night! So, tonight we put the lights on and the ornaments.... or the "ingredients" as Bryson calls them! Isn't that cute?! Ingredients! Anyway, Doug and Cameron did the lights this year and we all tried to unwrap and hang the ornaments. It did get a little challenging with sleepy little Noah under our feet and Bryson wanting to "play" with my glass ball ornaments! But, nonetheless, we got it done. Maybe I'll take a photo of it later this week. I think it turned out nice... a little different than my usual. I went a little more "neutral" this year, mostly whites, golds, silver, and some sage green. But I really like it. I am not sure yet how Cameron feels about it. He seems to like Christmas RED! But, the boys have their own tree upstairs that they decorate all by themselves - in Christmas RED!

No comments: