Sunday, January 3, 2010

A special New Year's Eve visitor


So, I got a phone call from a very dear college friend, Lee Anne, the day before New Year's Eve. She said she and her family would be traveling close to Hillsborough and wanted to drop by for a visit. I was so excited because I have not see her since Noah was born! Here's a photo from our visit on New Year's Eve. Unfortunately she and her family did not stay and attend our neighborhood New Year's party. Jai, her husband, just did not want to take me up on my offer to stay the night at our house since they had not been home in a week and still had a long drive back to Columbia, South Carolina! But at least we got a visit in and got to catch up on some of life's stories! Our children have been playing together since birth and Cameron and Jenna are exactly 6 months apart and are just the best of little friends! I just love that!
Cameron and Jenna in the summer of 2006. Aren't they just the cutest!?!

We miss you Couture family! Thanks for the visit! Can't wait for our annual Beach trip this summer!!!

No comments: