Monday, February 1, 2010

More from Bryson's world...

So, we have been "together" a lot these past three days because of the great "blizzard of 2010." And, this morning, the boys and I had breakfast together and then they, of course, started playing around in the living room together while I washed the dishes.
While I was washing, I looked up and saw Noah on his belly playing with one of his toys. To my surprise, Bryson went over and tried to hop on his back (like he would Cameron or Doug). It was not hard and did not hurt Noah at all, but it really surprised me that Bryson would do that (he never has before) and I yelled without thinking first "no Bryson, get off." I then told him I was sorry I yelled, but he was never to act like he was sitting on Noah's back like that. I tried, in my "mommy voice," to explain that Noah was just a little baby and that he has baby bones that are still growing so they are very soft. At first, I was not really sure Bryson was understanding or hearing me. Then, without hesitation, he said "Cameron, are your bones still soft?" Cameron (not really sure where this was going) said "no" and so Bryson ran over and hopped right on Cameron's back!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That is hilarious and I am still laughing. Kids say the darndest things, don't they? :)