Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snowy weekend - part two


Finally! With all my computer woes, I am not sure I will ever be able to post all the photos from our snowy weekend!
As I mentioned in the earlier post, our weekend was a winter wonderland here in nc. That does not happen very often, so it was a big deal to all. Sunday was our perfect snow day. Perfect! The sun was out, the snow was glistening and untouched, and the temps outside were not quite as cold. Of course, we bundled up and headed out. After the 20 minutes to get all five of us in appropriate winter/snow attire, I thought we would venture for a walk around the block. Little did I know that right around the corner was complete "utopia" for young boys on a snowy day.... the perfect sledding hill! It started as just a few neighbors that lived right there sledding. Our boys went to our house and grabbed our sleds. Then, within an hour, it turned into the best neighborhood sledding party in history!
Here are a few photos from the day. I have a few more, but I will have to share later....darn computer! And, hopefully one day I can share a few flip video clips, whenever I can upload those too!





No comments: