Thursday, July 29, 2010

oh my...i'm in love with these!


Fab Find Friday! Ok, I have to say that I almost hated to share these little treasures because I want to use them for Bryson's birthday party in October! But, they are just too cute to keep a secret! Check out these personalized muslin bags from Perideau Designs. You can order an initial print one as a single bag, or a group of them as party favor bags with the party theme print and she'll do each guests name on it! How original is that??! I can just see the little treat bags for a birthday party filled with little "trinkets" and each guest's name. What child would not like their own little "trinket" bag to use later! I have already ordered these for my boys to use to keep "treasures" in on the plane ride to Disney next month! I'll let you know how they turn out!

TGIF!

No comments: