Sunday, March 13, 2011

the info on the invite




Oh, Noah's second birthday party invitation was so much fun! Definitely one of my personal favorites.

Here's the scoop. If you have read this blog over time, you have probably noticed that I adore shopping via Etsy.com, especially for paper goods. I contacted Donna at LemonadePaperie to see if she was interested in designing a little kite invite for me. I told her I had an idea in my head that I was trying to make work. This is what we came up with!

The invites were mailed out in a natural kraft cotton lined box. Ok, see if you can guess..... the cotton lining represented....... clouds! The kite "arrived" resting on the clouds!

And, LemonadePaperie also created a great wrap around matching label for me. The final presentation was just so cute I giggled all the way to the post office!

No comments: