Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thanksgiving Countdown Recipe #6

Recipe #6.....hmmm... how about another dessert! I was thinking when I started this that I might do all the side dish items first, the "end" with desserts. But, what fun would that be to "follow the rules" and have desserts last. Let's do more now!
Peanut Butter Pie! I have to tell you that this one of my favorite pie recipes EVER! Anytime I make this I am always asked for the recipe! Although it is a chilled pie, it is still a fantastic year round dessert in my opinion. Enjoy!

Peanut Butter Pie

1 9in. graham cracker crust ( I use chocolate graham)
4 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup milk
9 to 11 oz cool whip

cream together cream cheese and peanut butter
add powdered sugar and cream again
add milk slowly, beat well
then fold in cool whip
spread into crust
freeze until stiff.

note: you may want to take this out of the freezer a few minutes before serving to soften it just a bit.

No comments: