Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I am into EVERYTHING!


Just had to post this photo! So, Noah is 8 months old and, wow, I guess I had forgotten what Bryson and Cameron were like at that age! Because Noah is into everything! I mean everything! We cannot turn our heads for one second without that little guy getting into something... magazines, shoes, Cameron's book bag, anything on the floor that he can get those cute chubby little hands around! He is so stinkin' cute that I cannot "scold" him, but it is making life "challenging" at our house!
As a side note, you would never know it from this photo, but this was the same day that Noah was diagnosed with a terrible inner ear infection! He had been cranky for about 5 days or so and had a runny nose. I figured with the other boys history of ear problems, I should have it checked. And, sure enough, the day before Thanksgiving last week, he was diagnosed with his first ear infection! At least he made it to 8 months. The other two only made it to about 4 or 5 months!

No comments: