Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Something to share.... well actually three things!

Three teeth! That's right, Noah officially has three teeth - not an even four - just three! That fourth one up top just will not pop through. I waited a little to post a photo because I just knew that Noah's fourth upper tooth would come through and I thought I would get a photo of them all. But, it is slowly coming through. The lowers started just before Christmas, but we did not actually see them until about 2 weeks ago and it was like we went to bed and woke up the next morning and he had all three! It's just so funny to see that little "gummy" grin now be a toothy smile! Too cute! And Noah, just like the other two boys, is late getting his first teeth - 10 months. So, I'll keep you posted on when tooth #4 decides to finally show up!

No comments: